40 Days of Prayer
A call to daily prayer for our province of Nova Scotia
In this time of uncertainty, with so much unknown we have decided to extend an invitation to the church in the province of Nova Scotia to come together in prayer for 40 days to earnestly seek God’s face together and listen to His voice for our province that God might come and “heal our land”.
At the beginning of the pandemic in 2020, a group of Christian leaders in the province felt God laying it on their hearts to call the church together to pray. Out of this was born Pray Nova Scotia and we saw God in the midst of this pandemic “do immeasurably more than we could hope or imagine”. We sense that once again God wants to call the church in our province together for focused, sustained, earnest prayer.
How this works:
1) Lay down what divides and rally around the Lordship of Christ. This call to prayer is not just for those of a certain perspective or mindset regarding the divisive issues of the day. It is for all who sincerely claim Jesus as Lord and desire to humbly seek after Him.
2) Commit to praying daily for our province from October 7 – November 15.
We will provide a prayer guide that you can access at https://aaronministries.com/prayns/. This prayer guide will be available starting next week.
3) Listen for God’s voice. We want to try and capture what God is saying to the church in our province. So as you listen, take time to record what God says. We would love it if you would share that with us. Email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill out the dialogue box at https://aaronministries.com/prayns/. We have a team that will prayerfully consider what is submitted looking for common themes of what God might be saying to our province.
4) Come together weekly. Every Wednesday at noon over these 40 days we will gather on Zoom to pray together. The input we receive from your listening prayer each day will form the basis of our weekly prayer gatherings.
5) Watch God work. We believe in faith that God wants to bring healing and transformation to our province. We believe that as God’s people sincerely and earnestly seek His face in prayer and listen for His voice that we will see God do what only He can.
Or follow along daily on Facebook or Instagram
40 Days of Prayer Zoom Schedule
October 13th – 12pm ADT
October 20th – 12pm ADT
October 27th – 12pm ADT
November 3rd – 12pm ADT
November 10th – 12pm ADT
Email us Your Prayer Responses Here
Join us at 12pm ADT on the each Wednesday from Oct 6 – Nov 10 on Zoom for a weekly time of prayer open to all believers as we come together in a spirit of unity to pray for our province, our leadership, & our churches.
You can join the Zoom meeting at the scheduled time by clicking the button below or by joining via this invite.
Meeting ID: 894 391 6664
Dial by your location
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
Endorsing Ministries in the Call to Prayer
Get Our Pray Nova Scotia Newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to get updates on when our next Zoom gathering will be.